Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Special K's Rebutt

Okay, so I've been watchin' this rap music video...and you all know how much I appreciate Nancy's skinny white ass...but when she's wrong, she's wrong.

First of all, the kids are cute. Second of all, the song is good. Third of all, there's gymnastics, which just always takes a gal back to the balance beam and fifth grade and the trophy before the injury...

Okay, just ignore that...digression...or whatever.

My point is...I think it's pretty friggin' excellent that a couple of little kids got together and did something creative. About me. And Nance.

They also made really cool hats. Takes a gal back to nursing school when a couple of not-so-nice students found their wardrobe missing one morning after they said some not-so-nice things to Nancy and myself...

Ignore that too. Whatever.

I posted the video on our links corner, so check it out. Or else.

--Spesh

No comments:

Post a Comment