Saturday, April 17, 2010

Why Does Everything Have To Be About Obama?

Hey. Special K here. Okay. So, I'm gettin' a little sick and tire of...no, I'm gettin' A LOT sick and tired that everything everybody talks about somehow has to do with Obama. Obama this, Obama that. I mean, just because he's all skinny and handsome and has cute kids and an awesome wife and remains pretty cool in the face of some pretty jackass stuff goin' down...I mean, seriously?

I mean, check this video out, this French dude and Mariette Hartley just having a great sexy conversation about something really important, and then they got to bring "Obama"!

Like what does he have to do with the fact that it still takes Nance and me forty-five minutes to go two miles on the 405? I mean, we were almost late to a job the other day, and of course, someone's got to bring up the fact that our car is not "energy efficient and that Obama's working on moving forward 'green legislation'...", well that's all fine and dandy, except that that's still not going to get rid of the fact that any asshole can get a driver's license in California...

Friggin' women drivers.

Anyway, I just had to say that. My program's teachin' me to vent my anger in a proper forum. And Nancy said this was a proper forum, as long as I limited my use of words like "fuck", "asshole" and "commie fascist". So, since I only used asshole one (second time don't count, 'cause it's in quotes), I think I'm doing pretty good.

Okay. So. There you have it.

--Spesh

No comments:

Post a Comment